Introduction



Hi there,

My name is Katie Bettison and I am super passionate about my beliefs! In this blog I will be examining several social, societal, and gender issues that we may find in our modern world and look at them through the lens of the Bible and its history.

Whether you are religious or not, you're probably aware that the Bible has something to say about pretty much any topic you can think of, plus more that you can't. Ever wondered what exactly the Bible says about gender equality, homosexuality, and abortion? Then you're in the right place!

And of course, as I am only one human being, if you happen to see any flaws in my research or have something relevant to add, I would love input on any of the subjects presented!

Katie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White/Male Privilege?

Abortion: Murdur of the Unborn

On Physical Appearance